Tuesday 28 October 2008

Friends Don't Let Friends Overshare

On the plus side I don't suffer much menstrual pain, just a vague backache and some ovarian discomfort. On the downside I have horrible PMT. I just want this dark cloud hovering my head to be over. My god, please just start already!


what she was wearing
by Denver Butson

this is my suicide dress
she told him
I only wear it on days
when I'm afraid
I might kill myself
if I don't wear it

you've been wearing it
every day since we met
he said

and these are my arson gloves

so you don't set fire to something?
he asked

exactly

and this is my terrorism lipstick
my assault and battery eyeliner
my armed robbery boots

I'd like to undress you he said
but would that make me an accomplice?

and today she said I'm wearing
my infidelity underwear
so don't get any ideas

and she put on her nervous breakdown hat
and walked out the door

What I'm Listening to Right Now: ماحد كما المولى - عادل الماس

6 comments:

unique_stephen said...

I tried searching forماحد كما المولى - عادل الماس

De Campo said...

What is it about repeated cramping that drives people to become EMO?

DeeDee said...

stephen er... I don't know if this should be anybody's introduction to Arabic music since it's a bootleg of a private party cover of a Yemeni song. It's not exactly pretty... and it translates as way too purple like Arabic poetry tends to do, but what the hell. The song's name now links to a downloadable mp3. Maybe I'll do that with any arabic songs happen to be listening to right now.

de campo Cramps I can take like a man (myn?) But it's stupid retarded squishy hormone-addled feelings that are skeeving me the feck out.

Delicately Realistic said...

3adil ilmas?

hmmmm interesting :>

unique_stephen said...

PMT > Puting up with Men's Thickheadedness ?

DeeDee said...

dr Oh god I know right? I don't know why... 7adi habait feh hal yomain, I kind of hate guys cos 3indihom samrat a7is 7ada wanasa!

stephen PMT> People Making me Tick. A am time bombing my way through life. I am not a misanthrope, I just don't much like humans.